Thursday, March 29, 2012

Exploring 8 Bit Music

For creativity I wanted to make 8 bit music from old 8 bit games like Mario (the sidescroller), Pacman, bomerman, etc. I like 8 bit games because there are hard game to play and music is simple and not annoying to listen over and over again. This was my challenge when I was making my music. It should be simple and not annoying. I used FL Studio 10 to produce my music, it is a music production music which is user friendly. Currently I have already uploaded 3 pieces of 8 bit music. 

Learning to make music seems to be easy when using FL Studios, there is a huge chance that I will produce more music. Not just 8 bit but other genres too.

Each track took about 1 to 2 hours to make. So far I have 6 pieces of 8 bit music. The 3 that I posted was the ones that  I felt comfortable showing. For the other tree, I will have to work more on it. Because I find the pieces annoying after listen for some time.

The next genre for my next music piece would be Spanish Guitar and Grand Piano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment