Monday, February 13, 2012

Videogame Commentry and Making Music

Getting bored during my free time I am going to start doing videogame commentry and start making music!
For videogame commentry, I will be basically talking about the game, how it the gameplay feels and try to place myself in the game. Games that I might do a commentry are God of War 2, Devil May Cry 3, Resident Evil dead aim and Resident evil 4. I will start the commentries soon.

I already started with making music. I'm focusing on a 8bit song, so it will be approximately 1 minute long. I will be using FL Studio to produce the song.

This will be my creatively part for CAS. I will be doing more activities involving creativity. Trying out activities like these will take me out of my comfort zone which will stop me from doing normal and easy creative activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment