Sunday, December 11, 2011

Football

This year I decided to join football, and I wanted to have something stand out when I'm reflecting back on my first year reflection, so that it doesn't bored people. This year I found that I need to build up my stamina when playing sports.  I was not allowed to travel this year but that didn't stop me from reaching and breaking my limits. I gave my fullest during every football session I attended, I always wanted to improve and thats what motivated me to continue football through out the session. I did gain something from football and that is, it felt good running around. It is the same feeling when I play Rugby. I always give my fullest  no matter if I made the team or not. It's too bad that OSC doesn't have Rugby as one of its SAISA sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment