Saturday, August 20, 2011

End of the Year CAS Reflection

Beginning of Semester one I was chosen to be the Recycling and Sustainability leader. This is the first time I actually took leadership over something without being lazy. Then Yariq and I started afterschool football practice, again I took responsibility of being the captain/leader of my team. During week without walls I mastered my painting skills and I also improved my interacting skills. For three days during the week I had to interact with small children (I normally don’t do this), this made me move out of my comfort zone. Another event which made me move out of my comfort zone was during the IB Orientation. Borderlands had planned activities for all the Grade 11 students and one of the activities is abseiling down from a very tall water tower. If all things go alright next year I am going to do more activities related to CAS. This is going to be my main goal for CAS next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment