Saturday, August 20, 2011

Goal's For Creativity Action Service

This year I want to polish up my football skills! I Joined Miss.EWolfe's afterschool football activity which is on Fridays. I also joined Mister Lockwood's recycling and sustainability club, every Thursdays we meet up afterschool behind the canteen. The reason I joined recycling is to know and how to reduce my carbon footprint (A measure of the amount of carbon dioxide produced by a person, organization or state in a given time.) also I would like to become a leader for recycling. One other goal which is an important goal and that is to be a great example towards the younger generation! :] to do this i am going to nominate myself for key club president. Keyclub is a club like the interact, lions club in Sri Lanka. 

No comments:

Post a Comment